SHEILA E. - The Glamourous Life LP 84 w Romance 1600 CD 85 w st CD 87 w Sex
Cymbal CD 91 w SHEA double post - SHEENA EASTON - st LP 80/Take My Time CD
81 w You Could Have Been With Me LP 81 w Madness, Money And Music LP 82 w
Best Kept Secret LP 83 w A Private Heaven LP 84
-
Since I just bought my tickets last Friday to return to MN for Thanksgiving
and thus will miss the weekly LADY FLASH SERIES post, I am combining these
fol...
8 hours ago


2 comments:
Just a little wakeup call...If you're under the impression Trent Reznor "invented" industrial music, I can only conclude you don't go back very far; you might start by looking up Throbbing Gristle...
You are right. I never got into industrial music and know very little about it. A quick Google search shows Throbbing Gristle as being an industrial band and, because I was into anarcho punk, I was exposed to them, but I never appreciated their sound. I never pieced it together that their sound was industrial but, now that I know, it's quite obvious. I did not do my homework on this one.
Post a Comment