Band from St. Paul, MN.
Male and female vocals in an early 90s 2Tone style.
1 Do Tomorrow
2 Down on the Corner
3 Ed McMahon Skank
4 Skankin' in Moon Boots
5 How it Always Comes
6 Get-N-Up
7 Ten Cent Fun
8 All I Need
9 Too Young for Fun
10 Fooseball Fool
"Down on the Corner"
"Get-N-Up"
ZIPPY -or- BEAST
SHEILA E. - The Glamourous Life LP 84 w Romance 1600 CD 85 w st CD 87 w Sex
Cymbal CD 91 w SHEA double post - SHEENA EASTON - st LP 80/Take My Time CD
81 w You Could Have Been With Me LP 81 w Madness, Money And Music LP 82 w
Best Kept Secret LP 83 w A Private Heaven LP 84
-
Since I just bought my tickets last Friday to return to MN for Thanksgiving
and thus will miss the weekly LADY FLASH SERIES post, I am combining these
fol...
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment