I thought this band was from Birmingham but I have heard they were from London. This could just be because this record was put out on Beggars Banquet Records. I don't know anything about them to be honest but this record could have very well been on 2 Tone Records. It had that perfect sound but, like so many other great records from that time, it went unnoticed since then.
A - Cloud Nine
B - Life at the Woodman dub
"Cloud Nine"
DOWNLOAD
SHEILA E. - The Glamourous Life LP 84 w Romance 1600 CD 85 w st CD 87 w Sex
Cymbal CD 91 w SHEA double post - SHEENA EASTON - st LP 80/Take My Time CD
81 w You Could Have Been With Me LP 81 w Madness, Money And Music LP 82 w
Best Kept Secret LP 83 w A Private Heaven LP 84
-
Since I just bought my tickets last Friday to return to MN for Thanksgiving
and thus will miss the weekly LADY FLASH SERIES post, I am combining these
fol...
7 hours ago


3 comments:
No this was on the beggars Banquet label , It was produced by John Rocca who went on to form the band Freeez.
They where from Palmers Green and Southgate area
They were from Palmers Green and Southgate area
Post a Comment