I originally posted this in May of 2012. It's one of my favorites that I lamented was lost to time but, thankfully, somebody recognized its importance in the grand scheme of things and requested that I re-post it. So here it is. Don't lose it this time. Save it. Share it with everybody.
A - Hard Yard
B1 - I Wanna See You (Dance)
B2 - Yes I Love You
DOWNLOAD from MEGA
DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare
SHEILA E. - The Glamourous Life LP 84 w Romance 1600 CD 85 w st CD 87 w Sex
Cymbal CD 91 w SHEA double post - SHEENA EASTON - st LP 80/Take My Time CD
81 w You Could Have Been With Me LP 81 w Madness, Money And Music LP 82 w
Best Kept Secret LP 83 w A Private Heaven LP 84
-
Since I just bought my tickets last Friday to return to MN for Thanksgiving
and thus will miss the weekly LADY FLASH SERIES post, I am combining these
fol...
7 hours ago

1 comment:
Repost please. Links down on Mega.
Post a Comment