I previously posted their single for "She's So Ugly" HERE.
Thanks to Bristolboy for this submission!
1 Another Crazy Day
2 Let Me Take Your Photograph
3 I Love My Video
4 I Wanna be Your TV
5 Oi Referee
6 She's so Ugly
7 Let Me Take Your Number
8 Don't Say No
09 Do You Like My Stereo
10 Talking Heads
11 It Won't be Long Now
12 Radio
"Let Me Take Your Number"
ZIPPYSHARE -or- SHAREBEAST
SHEILA E. - The Glamourous Life LP 84 w Romance 1600 CD 85 w st CD 87 w Sex
Cymbal CD 91 w SHEA double post - SHEENA EASTON - st LP 80/Take My Time CD
81 w You Could Have Been With Me LP 81 w Madness, Money And Music LP 82 w
Best Kept Secret LP 83 w A Private Heaven LP 84
-
Since I just bought my tickets last Friday to return to MN for Thanksgiving
and thus will miss the weekly LADY FLASH SERIES post, I am combining these
fol...
7 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment