Sunday, September 3, 2017

Shack - Suburban Urban 7" (1983)

My copy doesn't have a cover so I stole this one from Discogs which seems to be the only image of the cover anywhere online. These guys were from New York and I think this is their only release. Collector's Frenzy states that this band has one of the members of the very short-lived New York band The Plague but I think they got that information from an eBay post and I'm not convinced that it's true. I welcome you to prove me wrong.

A - Suburban Urban
B - Give a Little

DOWNLOAD

 This is hosted with Zippyshare. I don't know what's going on with MEGA but my latest links are invalid. I hope I can get it straightened out because Zippyshare deletes the file after it goes a while without being downloaded so get it now while the gettin's good.

1 comment:

bristolboy said...

FLEX! states they were from Albany NY

The Plague were from West Hartford CT but recorded their LP in NY in 1983 - so it's possible there is a link