Sunday, September 23, 2018

va Only for Ska Addicts (1998)

1 Skarface - Normalite
2 The Offbeats - Rude Night
3 Skinnerbox - Crybaby
4 Kim & the Echoes - I Told You Many Times*
5 Dunia and Bustabee - All That I Need*
6 Last Orders - It's Allright
7 Gangsters - Girl on the Run
8 Skavenjah - Jump Up and Down
9 Smoke Like a Fish - Mesmerize
10 The Smarts - Once
11 Skarface - La Tourista
12 The Offbeats - Offbeat
13 Last Orders - Last Orders
14 Gangsters - Mistaken Identity
15 Skavenjah - Skafari
16 Smoke Like a Fish - Siren
17 The Smarts - When the Saints Go Marching In
18 Skarface - Hate & Rage
19 Gangsters - The Family
20 Smoke Like a Fish - The Way
21 Smoke Like a Fish - Radickulie


DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

I want to note that the song "I Told You Many Times" by Kim and the Echoes is the same song as Kim Stevenson and the Echoes - "Going with Him" from the first Roots, Branch, and Stem compilation and the song "All That I Need" by Dunia and Bestabee is the some song as "Come to My Rescue" by Dunia and Django with the Stable Boys from the same comp. Same recordings with some slight post production differences.


 


No comments: