Monday, September 2, 2019

I'm selling my music - super cheap

Short story short - I'm selling my music. All of it. Not because I want to, but because I have to.

I hate selling on eBay and I don't have time to post anything so my wife has been putting everything up. She's handling all of the communications.

It may take a few months to put it all up so keep checking back. Everything is going up with a low starting bid - even that one record that ten of you contacted me about that nobody wanted to pay for. It's up for $5.00 so fight amongst yourselves.

Shipping will be combined. I'm not trying to make a profit off of shipping. If I overcharge I usually refund the difference if it's a reasonable amount.

The good thing about all of this is I'm coming across things that I forgot I had. I've been ripping everything like mad. I don't have time to listen to it or edit any of it right now. When time allows I will post as much as I can on either blog.

I have to consider whether or not it's realistic to keep the blogs going at this time. Even if I have to quit I probably have enough things already ripped to keep going about another year. A lot can happen in a year so I might just pick up where I left off or put it on hold for a while. Who knows. Let's see what happens.

Here's the link. This is just the beginning - lots more to come.

1 comment:

Pulsebeat said...

Big ups to all you've posted already! I DJ a postpunk/new wave/etc radio program on WZBC in Boston. For the past year, I've been downloading and spinning 80s ska from your blog (and stuff from Tune Out, too). It's become the only place to find some of these releases. I hope you are able to rip and post whatever is left before you sell. Blogs like this have been essential to hearing the rare & out-of-print.