Sunday, December 15, 2019

Ska Blazers - Jackpot! (1997)

Third wave ska-punk from Philadelphia. I posted their 7" many years ago. I included it in this download for those of you who missed it the first time around. This CD has not been posted before.

1 Pinball
2 Kickstart
3 Suki Suki
4 Spy
5 Mystery Machine
6 Fool's Fate
7 When in Rome
8 Skankenstein


A - Gringo
B1 - Macheesmo
B2 - Skankenstein

(The two versions of Skankenstein are very different)

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making this available, sorry I slacked!

Correct Listing is:
1-Pinball
2-Suki Suki
3-Mystery Machine
4-When in Rome
5-Kickstart
6-I Spy
7-Fool's Fate
8-Skankenstein

Not you fault just bad design when I was learning Adobe all those years ago. I've gotten much better since then!
-Potash
Ska Blazers/Devilfish Ink Graphic Arts and Printing/Sideshow Prophets/ PJ Brown & Her Resistance