Sunday, May 23, 2021

Judith Ann-Marie

Judith Ann-Marie is an American reggae artist who released two singles in 1982. 

The A-Side to her first single is called Jah Will be There and it is a cover of the Four Tops' amazing classic Reach Out, I'll be There.

Her second release had a B-side called One of the Poorest People which was a cover of the British band Caldonia's song from 1977
 

There was a time not so long ago when you couldn't find these records anywhere. I was lucky enough to get an unplayed copy of the second record from the producer Jeffrey Bauman himself. I still have this record. It has only ever been played once between 1982 and now and that's when I ripped it for your listening pleasure. 

 Judith Ann-Marie  and Loose Caboose - Jah Will be There 7" (1982)

A - Jah Will be There 

B -We Need to Free Our Love




Judith Ann-Marie and Loose Caboose - Out on a Limb 7" (1982)

A - Out on a Limb

B - One of the Poorest People


(The image for the 'Out on a Limb' record was taken from Discogs because my copy is in immaculate condition and I didn't want to put it in my scanner and risk scratching it. Someday I will sell it and the new owner will appreciate this decision.)




DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: