Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Smoke Like a Fish demos

 Smoke Like a Fish - demo 1 (1992)

1 One in a Million

2 Siren

3 Someday


 Smoke Like a Fish - demo 2 (1992)

1 The Price

2 One in a Million

3 Death of an Angel

4 Decadance

5 No Questions

6 Rasputin


 Smoke Like a Fish - The Punktured Shark EP (1998)

1 Romance

2 Servant for the Master

3 Freezin' in the Desert Sun

4 Siren

5 One in a Million

6 Re-Dick-U-Lie


I have both tapes but the second demo is on a second-gen tape with no cover. Thankfully the YouTube channel Rumusic posted it and it sounds a million times better than mine so I used that one for this download. 

The EP is from a CD-R release (offucial release made by the band) which has degraded so it sounds like shit. I have been looking for a better copy for years. If anybody out there has one I'm interested in buying. 


In my opinion the version of One in a Million on these tapes is way better than the re-recorded version.

 

D
 

DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare



3 comments:

Rikard said...

Love Smoke Like A Fish! Thanks for sharing! Btw, do you still use toneandwave@gmail.com? I have some demos to send you before you end this blog.

Tone and Wave said...

Yes. That is the only email I have access to. I haven't been able to sign into my Yahoo account which sucks because that's the account I used for this blog.

I'm curious to see what demos you have.

Rikard said...

Great! I have sent you some stuff now!