Friday, October 6, 2023

The Executive - Fur Elise (1980)

 I think anybody who comes to this blog knows that The Executive was George Michael and Andrew Ridgely's first band. Those of you who don't know might want to read the article that Marco wrote ten years ago. 

 This is just one track which I understand was always put as the last song when George would make individual tapes for different people. I heard that it was a short song but this is not even a full 30 seconds long so I don't kknow if this is the full song or not.

 

I found it on THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL and I did leave a comment asking if he might have more of the demos. I think I know the answer because he probably would have included them if he had anything else but it doesn't hurt to ask.  

 

UPDATE: The YouTube channel did respond and he said he does not have anything else by the Executive. The search continues. 

 



DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Pixeldrain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about contacting Andrew Ridgley to see if he has got those early Executive demos?