This is The Offbeats from Melbourne who did the song "Ripple Sole Shoes" not to be confused with the New Zealand band of the same name.
This picture here is of the Australian band The Leftovers. This download has literally nothing at all to do with The Leftovers but I have no image at all to share with you regarding this demo tape and I feel like I need an image to go with the post so I just selected a rare photo of whatever ska band from Australia I could find and, out of the few I found, I liked this one the best.
This demo was sent to me a few years ago and I never posted it because I thought I had already posted it. I'm an idiot. You, my regular patrons, know this. This is not my own rip. It's from 1983 and it sounds amazing.
I thank the person who shared it with me as well as the one who converted their old tape to WMA files.
1 Ripple Sole Shoes
2 Wooley Bulley
3 Going West
4 Bartender
...


No comments:
Post a Comment