Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Tonics - Major Problem (1995)

Demo cassette from this British band. I don't know what happened to them but they could have been huge. They had a couple more songs on compilations that I am in the process of obtaining and you can rest assured that I will post them when I get them. Actually, I'll post the whole compilation but I'll remind you of these guys when I do.

The band:
Daz Jackson - vocals
Jason Bagshaw - rhythm guitar and vocals
Wiff Smith - lead guitar
Adi Bates - bass
Gaz Bliss - keyboards
Waine Timms - trumpet and vocals
Stevie B - sax and percussion
Andy Garner - drums
Andy Greenway - mixing desk

Listen to "Major Problem"

First, I'd like to thank Rude Rich who informed me of them because I never heard of them myself.

Second, I tried and tried to get a better version of this recording with different tape players with all different settings, but this is the best I can do. It was mixed with low bass.

1 Major Problem
2 Special Brew
3 Tonic Shuffle
4 The Snake

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare







1 comment:

adiarm said...

skanks for this have been trying to find this for ages used to have tape and also seen them
a few times