Sunday, December 5, 2021

Ms. B. Haven - Get It 7" (1981)


 This was a female-fronted new wave band from California. This might be the only thing they ever released. The keyboard player Sue Palmer put out some other music but I don't think anything else was recorded with this band. I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

The A-side is a new wave song. The B-side is a reggae song that sounds very similar to Judith Ann-Marie

I should add that my copy doesn't have the sleeve so I respectfully stole all of the images from Discogs. My copy is very very crackly and I spent a lot of time trying to edit out the pops and crackles. You wouldn't know it by listening to it. I probably could have done better if I spent more time on it but oh well. There's only so much time in a day.

A - Get It

B - Sexuality/Normality


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: