Monday, December 15, 2008

Skankin' 'Round the World volume 5

Photobucket

This was the last in the Unicorn Records' series. I do have three of the other ones but I am too disorganized, drunk, and lazy at this exact moment to find the rest. I will be getting the one I am missing (vol.4 I think) and I will post that as well as the others.
Actually, you can get vol.1 right here courtesy of the Skankin' 'Round the World blogspot. (Thanks Monique!)

Skankin' 'Round the World vol.5 (1990)
1 Machtoc - First Time
2 Potato 5 - Spit and Polish (live)
3 The Liquidators - Riches to Rags
4 The Deltones - Silent River
5 Strange Fruit - Over the Border
6 The Latenotes - Yeah! Alright!
7 Gangbusters - No Fun 8
8 Tighten Up - Trouble in Town
9 Skapa - Ska Polka
10 Spy Eye - The Things I Feel
11 Lady Fun - Jah-Maica
12 The Speakeazy - We Need Enid

DOWNLOAD

No comments: