Sunday, September 14, 2014

Resonaters - Somebody Help Me (1981)

"Y'eh rudy!"
"Wha'ppen, sir?"...

One of the greatest songs from the 2 Tone era and you never heard it before.  (I challenge you to find a copy of this record online!)

This is a cover of the Spencer Davis Group's hit from 1966. It was composed by reggae artist Jackie Edwards who later covered his own song on his 1977 album Put Your Tears Away  (I have never found a copy of this album myself).


A - Somebody Help Me
B - Gonna Get to You (Someday)

DOWNLOAD 
(Link updated September 17th)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.45cat.com/45_collection_view.php?l=1&m=3054&fcy=1981


i win ????

Tone and Wave said...

Is that for sale?

"I challenge you to find a copy of this record online!" means a copy of this record...an actual copy...not just a mention that this record exists.

I should have been more clear.

But,you deserve a prize of some sort...send me an email and include your mailing address and I'll send you a rare ska cd.

Anonymous said...

hi having trouble with link.zippyshare file is blue flame the braces.could you please help.

bristolboy said...

Is this the correct d'l link?

Tone and Wave said...

That is the weirdest thing...

I uploaded this to Zippyshare and it was linking to something I posted years ago - something that I have never uploaded to Zippyshare.

Weird.

I re-upped it and I tested it twice so it should be the right file now.