Sunday, October 16, 2016

The B3's [Pittsburg, Pennsylvania]

The B3's - Only Human 7" (1997)
A - Only Human
B - Never Go Away


The B3's - Devil's Blue Beat (1998)
1 Sharpshooter
2 Devil Blues
3 Smith Kidd
4 New Orleans
5 Puddy's Gone
6 Last Call
7 Lift Me Up

The B3's - Church of the Double Cross (1998)
1 East Side Shuffle
2 Billy the Fish
3 Mustache Fever
4 The Trigger and the Family
5 Alan Watts
6 Makin' it on My Own


The B3's - Krakatoa (2000)
1 Billy the Fish
2 Skratchin' at Skars
3 Scheherazade
4 Devil Blues
5 Foggy Dew
6 Wake Me
7 No Stars Over Canada
8 Only Human
9 Mantequilla
10 East Side Shuffle
11 Hard Times
12 Russian Men's Eggs


DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

EricC said...

Big fan, you have introduced me to so much stuff I had not heard and I've been a Ska fan since the Two Tone days.

And now the begging. Can you re-up the single? I found the rest of the albums, and the single is the only thing I don't have. Please?

Tone and Wave said...

It has been re-upped.

Check the "Re-Ups / Re-Posts" and scroll down to the bottom for "New for 2023"

https://toneandwave.blogspot.com/2020/02/re-ups-re-posts-stupid-lazy-pig-edition.html

EricC said...

Thank you so much. You had posted a comp with them on it where they did Foggy Dew and I had to hear more. They were so good!