Sunday, March 11, 2018

I'm selling my stuff

I have to get rid of my music collection. I am not a big fan of eBay but I tried other ways of selling and trading and that didn't work. Thank you to everybody who generously offered to take things off my hands for free, the people who thought I was being unreasonable asking for $3.00 for something I spent $25 on, and to that one guy who got mad and called me a douche ("All Americans are douches!") because I didn't respond quick enough to his email because my wife was in the hospital having a baby and I was a bit preoccupied.

I listed everything for really cheap but the shipping prices are ridiculous but that's only because shipping prices are ridiculous. I am not trying to make a profit off of the shipping. If I overcharge at all for shipping I will refund the difference.

I didn't grade anything. It all is from my personal collection. I don't sell junk but some things are a bit scratched or warped or whatever and I will list that in the description.

I can only ship things out on Saturdays so it will be the next Saturday after shipping is received. I mail the records in the sleeves. If you want them out of the sleeve please let me know.

Here's what I posted so far. There will be more.

No comments: