Sunday, October 21, 2018

Loose Ties - Loose Ties 12" (1985)

This was a band from Massachusetts that played in Boston quite a bit.

I'll be totally honest here. I don't like this record very much. I really try to avoid saying anything negative about a band on this blog but look...

The first two or three songs are great. "Last Time" is a cover of the Rolling Stones song and it wasn't done in a ska style, but was done exactly as the Beat (English Beat) would have done it. The second song is a ska song and I love it. The third song is pretty decent.

If these three songs were released as a 45 or as a 12" I would say this is an impressive release.
These are the 3 songs on the A-side.

But, then, we have the B-side.

I don't care for any of the songs on the B-side. In fact some of the songs skip and I don't care enough to re-rip them.

A-side - great record.

B-side - pointless crap.



DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

 

 

No comments: