Sunday, October 14, 2018

Skatterbrains - Buckwheat Road (1992)

I posted this Canadian band's first album which was a cassette only release HERE and I really thought it was a notable ska release. I wondered if this band ever released anything else and some astute folks pointed me in the direction of this CD which was released a year after their great ska cassette. I have to say I like the cassette much more than I like this. There is some ska here, but not much.

1 Uptight
2 Soundcheck-1
3 Unity
4 R&B
5 Watch Out
6 Soundcheck-2
7 Humility
8 Night on the Town
9 Best of Intentions
10 Doctor in the House
11 Soundcheck-3
12 Yeh, Yeh, Yeh
13 Don't Save My Soul
14 Soundcheck-4
15 Bible Thumpers
16 Serve and Protect
17 Soundcheck-5

This download includes the cassette for those of you who don't have it yet so you can compare and see how badly a 'ska' band go ruin themselves.


DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: