Sunday, September 13, 2020

Blister - Cosy Places

This is one of the worst album covers I have ever seen.
This was a German ska band who opened for big names like Mark Foggo and the Busters. They released three albums between 1999 and 2003. This is their second album and I don't know what year it's from but I'm guessing 2001. Who knows? I don't have their other two albums and it took me forever to find this one. If any of you have their other albums, let me know. Let's make a deal.

Despite the weird cover (come on, there's how many people in the band and not one of them said this cover sucks?) the title track "Cosy Places" is actually a really good song. But the winner here for me is the first track "Could it be You?" which I think should go down in history as a ska classic.

1 Could it be You?
2 Goin' Insane
3 Sun, Moon, & Cow
4 Listen to Me
5 Another Song
6 So Goodbye, Sober Day
7 Cosy Places
8 Hey You

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You havent seen the crumar 038 seen yet :)

Rudie said...

Thanks so much! had a sample mp3 of these guys for 20 years!