Saturday, December 2, 2023

SKAM / Beer 'N' Skatals - Australian ska demos

 These two bands are completely unrelated but I had a file called "Australian ska demos" and these are the two bands I have never posted yet. 

The Beer 'N' Skatals songs were found on Soundcloud but the SKAM CD-R rips were sent to me by Tom H. 

SKAM* were from Sydney and they started in 2000 and ended in 2003. This demo CD is probably the only thing they recorded. Track #2 was just a few seconds of noises - not an actual song - so it was omitted from this post. 

I don't think I know Tom H but I appreciate that he took the time to share this gem with us. Thank you Tom!

 

Beer 'N' Skatals

1 Dr. Dekker

2 Don DeLion

3 Phoenix City

4 Police and Thieves

5 Was My Number 



SKAM - CD-R (2002)

1 Hand Me a Beer

2 #

3 VD Blues

4 Rudeboy

5 Dave's Song

6 DT Patient

7 Thursday


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Pixeldrain


...

* S.K.A.M. was said to stand for Subversion Kaos And Mayhem. 

Tom stated that he thinks "DT Patient" and "Thursday" are the standout tracks. I agree.

 

 

No comments: