Monday, July 26, 2010

The Piranhas - Tom Hark: The Piranhas Collection



The Piranhas re-recorded all of their classics (and then some) for this collection.

1 Tom Hark
2 Boyfriend
3 Love Game
4 Green Don't Suit Me
5 Fiddling While Babylon Burns
6 Coffee
7 Something
8 Tension
9 Pleasure
10 Solo Sex for Two
11 Getting Beaten Up
12 Saxophone
13 Final Straw
14 Jilly
15 Coloured Music
16 Yap Yap Yap
17 Happy Families
18 Tension (Voltage LP version)
19 Virginity

LINK REMOVED because someone tattled on me to Blogger and I was sent a stern reprimand. I don't know who owns the rights because the label doesn't exist anymore but if they had written directly to me I would have respectfully removed the link and then directed people to where they can buy a copy but they decided to do things the "legal" way so I will also do things the grown up impersonal way and now direct folks to where they can buy a used copy for a better price.

Here's one on Amazon for $9.60 INCLUDING SHIPPING which is much better than blowing 18-20 dollars on the ones being offered elsewhere in "acceptable" condition. You can see there are new copies for under $8.

I'll add more as I find them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anagram/Cherry Red (released) holds the rights to this, but far as I can tell its not in print anymore, so I don't know why anyone would care that much. Hopefully there'll be a better (more comprehensive) collection sometime soon..
Cheers, M.