I just went through some old posts tonight - which I don't do very often - and I see that there have been numerous requests for re-uploading things.
I don't know what the problem with zShare is but it works for some people and for others it keeps re-looping.
At some point I intend to re-post everything that is currently posted to a host other than zShare. If you have likes or dislikes for any file sharing host let me know.
I apologize to those whose requests have gone unanswered. I really have not been ignoring you.
I have installed the Cbox for these reasons. Let your voice be heard!
MICKEY BAKER "Session Man & Performer" Vol. 3
-
Here is great collection of Mickey Baker's great work. (He just passed away
November 27, 2012.) If you asked me, and I know you didn't, but if you did,
I'd...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment