Sunday, April 25, 2010

Squatter Boys - Sound of the Sphinx 7" (1980)



...submitted by Andreu

I had this on a tape that a friend gave me many many years ago. Somebody made him a ska tape and he was a hardcore punk who never got into ska so he gave me the tape and I never knew what exactly I was listening to. A couple years back I discovered this site and learned what the song was called and who did it.
It has more recently become a favorite of mine and I just checked my email and discovered that Andreu sent it so I had to post it immediately.

It's a forgotten rarity that I hope you appreciate as much as I do.

I have lots more good stuff to post tomorrow or the next day but I had to put this one out there right away.

A - Sound of the Sphinx
B - Harlem Sound

"Sound of the Sphinx"


DOWNLOAD

No comments: