This one has been overlooked by everybody. I don't know one person who has it or has even heard it and it's too good to be this unknown, not to mention that it is readily available. There are lots of copies out there and some are very cheap.
Two sides of great ska-inspired power pop that get better every time you listen to them.
A - Investigations
B - Lazy Afternoon
DOWNLOAD
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I still haven't even started the list yet. Life has been hectic lately. I'm really aiming for next weekend.
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
9 hours ago


1 comment:
This stuff is why I make sure to follow your blog. Thanks for posting!!
Post a Comment