Monday, August 24, 2020

va French Ska L' Ete' Sera Ska (1980)

This is a compilation of 5 complete ska singles from 1980. Both the A and B sides are there. The format of this record has each song segue into the next with a lot of overlap. I thought it would be better to get each individual record and post them separately but I gave up on that. I have a couple of them but one or two of the other ones just aren't worth getting. At least not while there are other things on my list that are of a higher priority.

I had a copy of this that sounded pretty bad with all of the crackling and popping so I bought another copy and it didn't sound much better. The record looks to be in great condition but it sounds beaten-up. Oh well. I sat on this one for too long without posting it and some of you have asked for it so here you go. I didn't edit each individual track because it just sounded bad that way so it's on two tracks.

A comment on Discogs said it was edited like this for DJs, so they can just put the record on and go get themselves a drink. 

01 Side 1
 Chico - Tell Me What You Smoke
 Tara - Ska Man
 Bloom - Danskorla
 Tara - Here I Am
 Bloom - Bong

02 - Side 2
 Chico - Fakin' It
 Skunks - C' Est Eski C' Est Eska
 Vodska - L'Espion Qui Venait du Ska
 Skunks - Solenzara
 Vodska - Thérèse

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: