Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ocean 11 [REPOST]



It was pointed out to me that these links have expired so here they are again. I have included yet another track from the Blackpool's live compilation. The song is "Ancient Chinese Ska"


1 Housewive's Choice
2 Confucius
3 Solid as a Rock
4 Freedom Sounds
5 Rules of Life
6 From Russia with Love
7 Rock Steady
8 Let's Start Again
9 Song for My Father
10 Can't Forget About You
11 Rockfort Rock
12 Ska-Go-Mambo
13 Take it Cheazy
14 Night of the Dragon
15 Be Thankful
16 Hong Kong Low Rider
17 Stone Boat
18 Cairo East Pt. II

DOWNLOAD "THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY"

Non-album tracks:
*Miss Understanding
*Skagasm
*Stop That Train
*The Best of Love
*Perfidia
*Ancient Chinese Ska

DOWNLOAD NON-ALBUM TRACKS

If you only need "Ancient Chinese Ska" you can get it HERE.

Open letter to xtimmyx:
I only noticed today that you left a comment in February offering "Keep the Pressure On". Sorry I never responded but I really never did see it until today. If your offer still stands, yes, I am still in need.

3 comments:

EL.JOSE THE BURRITO KING!!! said...

Im getting a box of tapes sent to me from cali with some old and might i say rare ocean 11 live stuff recorded iN a bathroom at some cheezy radio station im california I SHALL KEEP YOU POSTED...

DempseysArmy said...

Great stuff from Ocean 11. If you don't have it, I have another non-album track from them, "Moros Y Christianos" from the "Keep the Pressure On" compilation. Let me knoe and I'll share it out.

Anonymous said...

I think the Ocean 11 live is from KSPC in Claremont.