California band that featured 2 members that later went on to play in General Public. Read an interview with the drummer Mario Minardi on Marco on the Bass HERE.
I'm not positive, but I don't think they ever recorded anything else.
A - Run By You
B - Run By You (Dub)
DOWNLOAD
EVERY MOTHER'S SON - st LP 67 w Every Mother's Son Back LP 67
-
I saw them on a flyer for a bigger band but couldn't remember who but some
band that was pretty cool--too bad wiki doesn't really keep tabs on band
tou...
17 minutes ago

5 comments:
link doesn't work
Great Return ¡¡ Tone & Wave Rules ¡¡
Ayer lo pude descargar, pero ciertamente hoy no abre el link . . .
...the link seems to be back working again...
If it goes out again I'll upload to another host
sharebeast is blocked in uk, you can still access the file via proxy services
Post a Comment