This is a Swedish band and I don't know of anything else they've released. This is a double A-side and I just love the beat on the song "Undo" even though "The Galloping Gourmet" is more of an actual ska song, but it has all that weird shit at the beginning
I wasn't able to get a good rip of the other side and it skips in two places. I worked with it enough that I don't think you'll hear the second skip because it happens during an instrumental part but the first skip happens during the vocals and is quite noticeable. Someday I'll get another copy of this but this is for demonstration purposes only, right?
A - Undo
B - The Galloping Gourmet
DOWNLOAD
MICKEY BAKER "Session Man & Performer" Vol. 3
-
Here is great collection of Mickey Baker's great work. (He just passed away
November 27, 2012.) If you asked me, and I know you didn't, but if you did,
I'd...
10 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment