Fill In The Blanks (not to be confused with Phil 'n' the Blanks, the new wave band from Chicago who also did a couple of ska-inspired songs) was a pop, soul, reggae band from Portland and I think this is their only release. It's a cassette single with two tracks. The first is a poppy danceable song with some mildly humorous lyrics and the B-side is a mellow reggae-rock song with some soul/disco vocals.
This is being posted for it's rarity factor.
1 Cop Lover
2 I Wonder Who Tired Out
DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare
TIME BANDITS - st CD 82 w 7s w Tracks LP 83 w Fiction LP 85 86 w Greatest
Hits CD 14 w As Life CD 03 w Out Of The Blue CD 12
-
Well the Y-nonomous request just needed the 'Tracks" album so I went fetch
for the others to add to my initial two vinyl rips for this Dutch band who
hav...
1 day ago



1 comment:
link don t work
Post a Comment