I'm not running out of ideas or running out of music at all. I learned a long time ago that people who come to this blog have very diverse interests and often the things I think people will appreciate, they ignore, and the things I thing are generic crap some people seem to love.
The stuff that I have that I haven't posted yet is leaning way more towards the 1990s and not so much of the 80s left so I'm just putting it out there. Mixing it up. No plan or direction.
Some things you'll like. Some things you won't.
A lot of times there is no presence of these things online at all so people are curious about them and I make some posts with the intention of saying "save yourself the money - this one sucks - listen..."
Screamin' Jay Hawkins "The Whammee" 1953-55
-
A long overdue re-press for this unique collection of Screamin' Jay
Hawkins' finest seminal early performances, all beautifully re-mastered in
Maumau-sonic...
THE HEELWALKERS The Heelwalkers 1999
-
*Discogs*
Canadian Rock Band from Halifax, Nova Scotia. The group consisting of three
former members of Cleveland Steamer.
*Tracklist*
1
Open ...
Dubtember 28 - Dub to Cure the Weak of Heart
-
Here's one from Joe Jackson...not that Joe Jackson, but Ranking Joe,
Kingston Jamaica born DJ. Ranking Joe came out of the original Jamaican
Sound Sys...
Harmony As One
-
И еще немного hardcore мясорубки к нам в ленту, встречайте - *Harmony As
One*. Группу собрал экс участник Unseen Terror Pete Giles в 1988-1989
году. Так...
Primal Scream - The Screamadelica 12'' Singles
-
*PRIMAL SCREAM*
The Screamadelica 12'' Singles
2021 Sony Music
01. Loaded
02. I'm Losing More Than I'll Ever Have
03. Ramblin' Rose (Live In NYC)
04....
Wackies Rhythm Force - Planters Dub Vol. 1
-
Bull Wackies Music 2018 FLAC Digital Release
Beautiful Dub
Dangerous Dub
Dub My Love
Jah Know
Majesty Dub
My Love Dub
Warn Them Dub
Just Enough
Friends...
The Cassettes - The Cassettes
-
Banda: *The Cassettes*
Disco: *The Cassettes*
Ano: 2002
Gênero: Alternative Rock, Indie Pop/Rock, Power Pop, Steampunk, Mystic
Country
1. Intro (0:54)
2. H...
Modcast #609: Summer Sets
-
Say so long to summer and ride into autumn with some cool, new, mod
friendly music.
* Listen Now Download * Psychotic Youth -- Girls (2026)
Haircut 10...
Ginger And The Nutts - Pig In The Freezer (1981)
-
b/w Oil Wars
Great New Wave from this Reigate based band who also had a track [Typical
Radio] on the 1981 VA LP Class Of '81
*Georgina Hill* (Voc Violin)...
EATER - Get Your Yo Yo's Out (Live) EP 1978
-
The recordings for this fucking piece of shit were made on April 24, 1978,
at a concert in the legendary London club Dingwalls. At this point, *Eater*
wa...
Skooch - Skooch EP (1999)
-
*Posted by Request *
American 90s pop punk with a horn section. I don't know what state they're
from or if they have ever released anything else.
...
New single "Tell A Stranger"
-
My new single "Tell A Stranger" is out now on Bandcamp and all the regular
streaming platforms. There is a B-Side that is exclusive to Bandcamp. It's
the...
Espiando en los 80's Venezuela Vol 2
-
1-Jah Jah Children - Vamos a Bailar
2-Henry Stephen - I Don't Know
3-Fabrica de Sueños - Tu Estilo de Amar
4-Callejon 88 - Negrito Fiel
5-Colina...
# 569 Ricky & the Spitfires - Rock'n'roll singer
-
Side a: Rock'n'roll singer
Side b: It's against the rules
DK 1978
Very fine powerpop record by this South African R'n'R group. It was
released on a danish...
Yo Sí Le Brinco - Desgracias, Gracias (2022)
-
“Somos una banda de punk rock originarios de leon gto. Decidimos hacer la
banda en tiempos pandemicos con el pretexto de poder salir del encierro y
distra...
Ore Ska Band
-
* ============================================================ Artist : Ore
Ska Band Album : ITOKASHI Genre : -=Ska-Punk=- Bitrate : VBR ~31...
New Heavensbee Album "We Mean Business" Released
-
After nearly 2 years of writing and recording, I'm excited to finally share
a pre-order link for the new Heavensbee album "We Mean Business" which will ...
No Comply
-
*Biography : *
No Comply are from Belgrade, Serbia. The band started in 2001, and made a
come back couple of years ago. A very good band from a country ...
AGGRESSIVE
-
ALEMANIA
Aggressive son una banda Street Punk Oi! de Ruhrpott, Alemania.
2015- Spit Blood
01- Aggressive
02- Chain Reaction
03- Alone With The Wolve...
2 comments:
seriously this is awful, you do put some right crap on your blog, you're running out of ideas of what to put on your blog
I'm not running out of ideas or running out of music at all. I learned a long time ago that people who come to this blog have very diverse interests and often the things I think people will appreciate, they ignore, and the things I thing are generic crap some people seem to love.
The stuff that I have that I haven't posted yet is leaning way more towards the 1990s and not so much of the 80s left so I'm just putting it out there. Mixing it up. No plan or direction.
Some things you'll like. Some things you won't.
A lot of times there is no presence of these things online at all so people are curious about them and I make some posts with the intention of saying "save yourself the money - this one sucks - listen..."
Post a Comment