Sunday, February 20, 2022

The Offbeats [Melbourne, Australia] - 1983 demo tape

 

In 2011 I made this post that was contributed entirely by Merrick who noted that the song "Ripple Sole Shoes" by the Offbeats was, as he said, "rare as rocking horse poo" - a phrase I had never heard before. I later Googled it and it turns out this is a phrase popular in Ireland? I don't care where it's from. I haven't heard anybody say it before then, nor since then, but I like it.

Anyway...this is that ultra rare demo tape from the band from Melbourne, Australia called Offbeats. There is a well known band from New Zealand called Offbeats but this is not them. This is a totally different band. 

1 Ripple Sole Shoes

2 Wooly Bully

3 Going West

4 Bartender

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

 

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: