Monday, May 30, 2022

Skaloot [Denmark]

 This band was from Denmark. They were active to some degree from the mid 90s to, at least, 2007 but it doesn't seem like they released very much in that time. 

 This is what I have by them: a 3-song tape, possibly demo tape, from 1995 that was more punk than their other releases. And one CD that is titled "Our Danish Collection" but it is a CD-R sold by the band and it includes both of their EPs.  With this CD I have high quality music from both of their CD EPs but I still have "Great Danes of Ska" in my wantlist on Discogs only for the CD artwork. I have looked for the cover to their first CD for years. I have only been able to find a thumbnail which I have blown up into this blurry mess you see here.

Skaloot - Skamen Hurlers (1996)

 1 Frontpage

2 We all Made the Rules

3 Getting so High

 

 


Skaloot - Great Danes of Ska (2000)

 1 She Goes

2 Out on the Town

3 The Bartender and Me

4 Don't wanna be in Love

5 Shopping

 

 


Skaloot - Our Danish Collection (2007)


 
1 Miniskirt Marie*

2 One Little Word

3 Vlad

4 Baby Tell the Truth

5 The Sun is Out


The intro on Miniskirt Marie is the voice of  Sebastian Herbert who released an album in 2001 called Pangea. You can hear Pangea on THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL.



DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare



No comments: