Sunday, February 26, 2023

The Blue Beat - DC (1989)

 If I had to guess I would say that "DC" refers to "Demo Cassette". They did do a demo tape in 1985 which was untitled. I don't have that one yet. 

1 Airport

2 Fire

3 P.I.L.L.

4 You've Got the Choice

5 Nothing has Changed

6 Opposition

7 Ciao Marco

8 Nein

9 It's not Funny

 

DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare


For the record I do possess the physical copy of this tape and this download is from my own recording of the tape. The inlay is hand-written and I believe it's the same copy that's on Discogs. I'm currently in negotiations to trade this tape for the 1985 demo. Of course, if that goes through I will post the demo. If it doesn't then I am willing to trade this tape for, I don't know...something. I'm not going to sell it because I don't need the money but I am willing to pass it on to a true collector in exchange for something I don't have yet. There were probably less than 10 copies of this tape made in 1989. It's a museum piece. Who wants it?

No comments: