Sunday, March 12, 2023

X equals negative B plus or minus the square root of B square minus 4 AC all over 2A

 

The title of this post was inspired by the Skankin' Pickle song "You Shouldn't Judge a Man". The quadratic formula is usually sung to the tune of "Pop Goes the Weasel".


This is your last chance to download what you need from Re Ups / Re Posts. Next weekend I'm obliterating all links to make room for new re-ups. I know I said I was going to do so in the past but I have three good reasons for not having done it yet:

1. no time

2. I'm lazy

3. I'm sad to see those links go for such great music and I want as many people in the world a chance to get it before I cut the cord


For all of you who requested re-ups in the last few weeks I want you to know that I have seen your requests and I intend to honor all of them that have been made so far. It takes time because I don't have all of my past posts saved to MP3 and I have to re-rip some things. Check the re-ups page next weekend. 

If you have any re-upload requests that I haven't fulfilled in the past, now is the time. What do you want re-posted? Get your requests in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anybody know what this song is and/or what band does it?

(If you have the correct answer I'll send you a rare ska CD of your choice!)



7 comments:

RudeboyAG said...

I don’t know if anyone requested these for reups, but I would love if you could reup these:
Public Service
Regatta 69
The Boilers
Skavoovie & the Epitones
Skoidats
Terrorists

Also, if you have Maddie Ruthless & the forthrights - can’t find it anywhere

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Podrías subir los flayers de ska de hace años tenías

Anonymous said...

Please reup the Mephiskapheles/Burn Guitar posts. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The Burial- Day on the Town and The Pilfers tape please

Anonymous said...

Hello Tone and wave
could you re-up this song

Monkey Business - Mistakes - 1991

Regards
Chris

Anonymous said...

The Boilers pretty please!

Anonymous said...

The Offs!