Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Hoovers

Photobucket

I finally got around to re-posting both the EP and full length by the Hoovers. I re-transferred the Smut and Class EP from vinyl and this sounds much better than the version I had posted earlier. I also included lyrics in this download. I was going to type out all of the lyrics for Skin and Blisters but, goddamnit, I just don't have that much free time. If you really really can't make out the lyrics I may get around to getting them together if you harass me enough.

As you may or may not know The Hoovers have since gotten back together and even have a new album called "Toy".
Check out their Myspace to hear their new material, or their OFFICIAL SITE to order it.

HERE'S a recent interview with Paul Whiting on Marco on the Bass.

This download includes "Skin and Blisters" and "Smut and Class".

DOWNLOAD

I've been getting a lot of requests to re-post my former offerings. If I haven't gotten around to your request yet please don't think I'm ignoring you. I will get to everybody eventually. Thank you for being patient.

No comments: