SHEILA E. - The Glamourous Life LP 84 w Romance 1600 CD 85 w st CD 87 w Sex
Cymbal CD 91 w SHEA double post - SHEENA EASTON - st LP 80/Take My Time CD
81 w You Could Have Been With Me LP 81 w Madness, Money And Music LP 82 w
Best Kept Secret LP 83 w A Private Heaven LP 84
-
Since I just bought my tickets last Friday to return to MN for Thanksgiving
and thus will miss the weekly LADY FLASH SERIES post, I am combining these
fol...
5 hours ago



5 comments:
wow, what a blast from the past. i had no idea they'd reformed or that this album was re-issued. i'll be sure to go to a gig as soon as they play here in cape town again! thanks,,,
Hey Racer ... we did reform the band in 2005 and have played several great gigs in the City and surrounds in Cape Town. Our next gig is at Mecury Live on 27th Feb with The Rudimentals. I think you will be surprised how fresh the old stuff sounds all over again>
Oi! The links is the same as The Dynamics. Thanks!!!!
Oi! Thanks for changing the link!!!!
Argh! The link has died already, I was so excited to hear this! Re-up please kind sir?
Post a Comment