Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Burial - A Day on the Town

Photobucket

The Burial was formed in Yorkshire in 1981. They broke up in 1988 after recording this one and only album. They did release 4 other songs on comps which I just might have.

I can't be bothered to look for them right now but you can expect that I will post them when I can.

Read more about them HERE



1 Never Too Late
2 Gift
3 Wrong Impression
4 Sheila
5 Holding On
6 A Day on the Town
7 40 Years
8 P.S. Slightly Confused
9 Changes
10 Just Above My Head

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

biopunk said...

Nice one! These guys were great and this album is also out on CD as a split with Skin-Deep's More Than Skin-Deep album. If you have the Oi! Glorious Oi! version of Holding On, I'll be ecstatic! Thanks!

Dave Hall Illustrator said...

I used to do the artwork for The Burial, Mick the lead singer is my brother and the rest of the band were all mates. They were just starting to sound really good but split up for the usual reasons...ie. jobs, girl friends etc. The Burial played hundreds of gigs up and down the country and like a lot of skinhead / punk bands at that time , the NF were usually there to start trouble. If they came to a Burial gig we gave it to them in spades. Great times, great memories...cheers Dave Hall.