Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pick Pocket - Same Stories 7'' (1983) & You ain't Got Nobody But Me 7'' (1985)

Same Stories 7'' (1983)
A - Same Stories
 
B - Lovin' on the Line

 You ain't Got Nobody but Me 7'' (1985)
A - You ain't Got Nobody but Me
B - You ain't Got Nobody but Me (dub)
 

Pick Pocket was a Dutch band. I think they were from Holland but I'm not sure. They were on Dureco Benelux records which was a division of Dureco records. "Dureco" means "Dutch Record Company" and they specialized in soul music until later they went disco. I'm not sure where Pick Pocket fit into their demographic but they did have a traditional ska artist or two that they at least distributed records for. "Dureco Benelux" was a branch for bands in BElgium, NEtherlands and LUXembourg.

As far as I know these two offerings here are the only songs these guys ever got around to recording.
As usual, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.   


DOWNLOAD BOTH 7"s

No comments: