This has nothing to do with the New York band The Slackers. (I guess you could say that 'before there were The Nods there were Slackers'). This was a short lived band from Kalamazoo, Michigan. I can't find a damn thing about the band. The song Sinsi Song is featured on the Jump Up Records' compilation Death of an American Skathic but not even the inlay of that CD offers any information
A1 - Sinsi Song
A2 - If I Had Dreadlocks
A3 - When Men Come
B1 - Day Tripper
B2 - Friday the 13th
B3 - Don't Drop the Bomb
"Sinsi Song"
"Day Tripper" (Beatles cover)
Sharebeast -or- Zippyshare
.
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago


1 comment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX36V01A-FY
Post a Comment