As you can see here the "official" demo is supposed to have 5 songs:
A Tribute to Glenn Ford
Silly Girl
Please Come Back
Wonderful World
Is this the life
...the demo tape I have is plain black with no writing on it. It has a total of 8 songs...the five listed above, a demo of "Do the Right Thing" from the 12" and two other songs that I don't know the titles of.
I'm guessing one is called "Forevermore" and the other is an instrumental so I have no clue what that one is called.
All 8 demo songs and the 12" are included in this download.
If you aren't familiar with the Lodgers they sound like this:
They have other songs from compilations that I didn't include...but you can hear them on their Myspace.
DOWNLOAD -or- DOWNLOAD
Got an Owner’s Manual for that Jaloppy?
-
Jaloppy was asically an experimental rock/avant-garde music rat-rod thrown
together by Dallas, Texan J. Bone Cro (J. Scott Sutton) & Austin, Texan Wes ...
9 hours ago

1 comment:
Hello fellow New Mexican...
Rare NM musics from the 80's on available here:
http://penmallet.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to digging around your place here.
Post a Comment