German band that appeared on a couple Ska Ska Skandal comps. It says Happy People and More Reality TV on the cover but that is the name of their first full length CD that was released in 1994. This is not that CD. This is the demo that came out before that. I know this because it says DEMO on the spine, and because the CD Happy People and More Reality TV looks like this:
I do not have the debut CD but I do have their second full length Hard Working Party and I included that in this download along with a couple of songs from the Skandal comps.
1 Sucker Beat
2 Hold Me Tight
3 Racist World
4 Quick Love
5 Out in the Dark
"Hold Me Tight"
Beast -or- Zippy
THE SEARCHERS - The Golden Hour Of LP 72 w This Is Us LP 64 w Meet The
Searchers LP 64 w 4CD Boxset w BBC Volume 1 63-64 CD
-
Saw a Searchers comment at Twilight Zone blogspot about how revered they
were and then read somewhere saying they were the best band of the sixties
so ...
17 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment