This is a submission from Rikard who doesn't know himself whether or not this ever saw an actual release or if it was strictly made for use by the BBC.
1 (I Spy for the) FBI
2 Soul Together
3 Freak in the Streets
4 Lasershow
5 Free Yourself
6 Wild Child
Beasty -or- Zipp
THE SEARCHERS - The Golden Hour Of LP 72 w This Is Us LP 64 w Meet The
Searchers LP 64 w 4CD Boxset w BBC Volume 1 63-64 CD
-
Saw a Searchers comment at Twilight Zone blogspot about how revered they
were and then read somewhere saying they were the best band of the sixties
so ...
17 minutes ago


2 comments:
Great post!
Great post! I remember this being broadcast by the BBC back in 1985 and recording it on a portable radio/cassette player, I could only get the BBC on AM radio at that time so the sound was terrible. The disc which Rikard has would've been strictly made for use by the BBC, not for general release
Post a Comment