I previously posted their 7" "Rico's Lament" but both of the songs on the single are on this EP - the same versions - so there's no need to repost the single again but I did include their unreleased single with this download.
I have a copy of this record but I cannot get a decent rip of it so the one posted here - the music and the cover scans - was contributed by Rikard.
The Fabulous Titans 12"
1 Rico's Lament
2 Hold Me
3 Don't Ever Leave Me
4 Johnny Rocker
5 Hold Me Dub (California Style)
The unreleased single:
A - I'm Lookin' for Love
B - I'm Lookin' for Dub
DOWNLOAD
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment