This is being posted by request. This is not my own rip or picture. This was sent to me years ago and I don't remember who sent it so thank you submitter - whoever you are!
1 Bonkers
2 Hey
3 Little Home
4 She's Not Worth It
5 Suicide Machines
6 Whatsername
I cannot re-post this one because the band has made it available for sale in much better quality than I am able to offer it. All tracks appear on the compilation "On the Eve of Destruction" which you can buy HERE.
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago


2 comments:
Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks!
Any chance you can re-up this one? Love the Suicide Machines!
Post a Comment