A - Wooly Bully
B - 'Cause it Feels Good
DOWNLOAD
*Let it be known that I am still very much against ska cover versions of "Wooly Bully". Nobody ever gets the lyrics right (this one comes the closest) and nothing compares to the original Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs version. If you want to play it live, then by all means. It is a fun song to hear live. But stop recording it. Especially as an a-side.
Oh, and I don't have a cover for this so I respectfully stole this from 45 Cat which also has another picture sleeve that I have never seen for this record. I included it in the download.
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago


1 comment:
The colour pic is the Front of the UK p/s& the blue on white (same as label) is the Rear
Post a Comment