The Hoodlums were a laid back ska band from Eugene Oregon... and they never actually released anything. They recorded seven songs in the studio that were intended to be for an LP but the band broke up before it was finished.
Thanks to the blog Panic on the 13th we can hear not only the seven studio songs but twelve live tracks from a show the band did at the EMU Ballroom in 1984.
1 This is Your Life
2 This Person
3 Through My Eyes
4 Follow Your Heart
5 You and I
6 My Chiquita
7 My Beach
8 You and I
9 This Person
10 My Chiquita
11 Wouldn't You Like to Talk?
12 Follow Your Heart (part I)
13 Follow Your Heart (part II)
14 Find My Heaven
15 Through My Eyes
16 Hold Them High
17 Talk to Me
18 What Are You
19 Five Characters
20 I'm Laying Down
DOWNLOAD
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment