Sunday, December 16, 2018

Real to Real - Tightrope Walkers (1980)

In February 2016 I posted Real to Real's 7" "White Man Reggae" single. I mentioned that Real To Real was a band that included Alan Wilder from Depeche Mode. I said that they only released three singles, but I was wrong. They also released this lone LP. It included every song from their singles except for the B-side from the "White Man Reggae" single "One of These Days". I have included that 7" with this download so everything they ever recorded is in this one file.

Tightrope Walkers 
1 Mr. and Mrs.
2 Wind Up Man
3 The Blue
4 No One Was There
5 White Man Reggae
6 Don't Let Go
7 Not the One
8 The Closer You Get
9 Can't Forget You
10 Tightrope Walkers

White Man Reggae 7"
A - White Man Reggae
B - One of These Days

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare





1 comment:

Mark L. said...

Much appreciated as always for the sweet tunes. Looking forward to spinning this :)
Cheers, M

P.S. did you catch my previous comment a while back about The Spine (NZ)?
https://www.discogs.com/artist/617488-Spines